WE ARE DEDICATED TO YOUR SAFETY AND WELLBEING.
We at The Ivy Lodge have implemented strict protocols and training which we will follow to ensure every room, common area, and dining space is always clean, safe, and sanitized. We are known for our home away from home feel and extreme cleanliness. We have taken each to the next level.
Our Inn uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines..
- Public Spaces. The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, stair handrails, dining surfaces, and living areas.
- Guest Rooms. Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, and luggage racks.
- Daily Housekeeping: Guest Rooms. For your safety and the safety of our staff, housekeeping services will be limited to cleaning and advanced sanitation measures betweenguest stays only. No staff will enter an occupied room unless there is an emergency. Fresh towels, additional amenities, or additional sheets or pillows will be delivered to the guest door.
We feel that it is everyone’s responsibility to create a safe enviroment where you can relax and enjoy some well deserved time off. Guests and Employees with follow these guideline to help ensure a safe stay.
- Face Masking. Face masks are to be worn when moving through all common areas of the Lodge. Staff will wear masks at all time in common areas or guest rooms. Once guests are situated, masks may be removed if they can easily, continuously, and measurably maintain at least six (6) feet of distance from other employees and/or visitors. Masks are to be worn to breakfast but may be removed once you are settled.
- Physical distancing. Remain six feet apart whenever possible. We have reconfigure our breakfast to help accomplish that by making the following changes. There will be a limit of 8 people at breakfast at any one time. We will ask/ or assign an eating time when you arrive. Breakfast will be made to order. No more continental. You may request fruit yogurt and the Ivy Lodge Granola to start.
- Health Checks: By entering the Ivy Lodge Employees and Guests must attest to the following: You are not currently Covid-19 Symptomatic (Cough, Fever, Shortness of Breath, ect.), You have not been in close contact (less than 6 feet) with anyone with Covid-19 or symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days.You, or anyone you are in contact with, has had or have COVID-19. If yes you have quarantined for 14 days and tested negative.